What is Numerology?
Numerology is explained in various ways depending on the context. One way of explaining numerology is believing in the mystical relationship between numbers and coinciding events. It can also be described as the study of the numerical values of the alphabets. Numerology is often associated with astrology. It is also used to break down patterns in the universe to reveal information about the world or an individual.
Who practises it?
A numerologist is a person who has faith in numerical patterns and draws pseudo-scientific conclusions from the said patters. Even if a person doesn’t practice traditional numerology, they are still considered Numerologist.
How Does Numerology Work?
The idea behind the numerological research is that the universe and the events in your life are affected by the numbers associated with you. These numbers being the date on which you were born. Your birth date is used to find, something called as the life path number. This is said to describe the person’s personality, traits and the kind of person you are. It also helps to outline or identify the possible challenges, lessons, opportunities and any other significant event that you might encounter along the way. Every number has a different meaning.
Many people believe in the practices of Numerology and incorporate it into their lives. They believe that based on changes suggested by a numerologist they can change the circumstance in their life. People who believe in astrological practices try every possible way they can use to face their challenges. People also seek to foresee their future challenges so that they can be prepared to face it. Some people try to figure things out online, but it is not advisable. It is said that little knowledge is dangerous and stands true even in this context. One can find information about numerology online, but you will not be able to completely analyse what is relevant to you if you aren’t a practitioner. That’s why seeking advice from a practising numerologist is very important to get accurate, specific and results specific to you.
Increase in the number of people believing in it or wanting to give numerology a try, the demand for numerologists have increased in the urban cities of the country. Numerologists in Mumbai notice the increase in diversity of their clients. People who are college graduates or people who scientifically analyse things or even atheists for that matter are exploring the practices of numerology. Numerologists in Thane say that not only their clients are becoming more diverse but also younger. They note that an increasing number of youth people are showing interest in the practise and findings of numerology.
Here are some ways in which a Numerologist can help you:
1. Money matters – Based on your life path number and numerical chart, numerologists can decipher what would be the state of money throughout your life or if you are facing problems then, how long will they last. These findings are pretty accurate as they are based entirely on calculations. These calculations take into account all things related to you and can help find a solution to your problems. Numerologist in Mumbai has found their clients to be happy with the results of their analysis.
2. Challenges – People seek the help of numerology to help them with the challenges or problems in their life. Many want to know how to solve it and how long with it take. Numerologist in Thane finds most of their clients looking for answers to this very situation.
3. Prosperous occasion – If a person has suffered through many rough or difficult days and don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, they seek all the help they can get. Numerology helps as it helps the person identify when their happy times will begin and/or what they can do to accelerate the process.
4. Health matters – People who suffer from illness for long duration also seek the help of numerology to know when and if they will be relieved of the pain.
5. Numbers and its effects – Numbers are everywhere in our lives. Mobile number, account number, house number, etc. Every number has an effect and numerologists help you identify which number is helpful and which might be causing you problems.
6. How to counter bad times – Through numerology, one finds out which path they should go on in order to help themselves out of their predicament.
7. Life partner – Numerology can also help you find your life partner or soulmate. There are calculations based on which it can be deduced when and where you might meet them or what their name might be.